BRIDGEPORT (CBSDFW.COM) – The Bridgeport Police Department is requesting the public’s help in finding a missing senior citizen who was last seen on around 3:30 p.m. on March 7 near 204 Owens St. in Bridgeport.
Benisio Davila is described as an 83-year-old white male. He is said to be 5’5″ and weigh 157 lbs, with gray hair and brown eyes.
Police say Davila might be wearing a black and red-striped polo shirt with blue jeans.
Davila was last seen driving in a white, 2008 Toyota matrix with Texas license plate CK5-P811.
The missing senior is diagnosed with a cognitive impairment, leading law enforcement officials to believe that Davila’s disappearance poses a threat to his health and safety.
Anyone with information on Davila’s disappearance is asked to called BPD at 940.683.3430.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bathroom Choice Debate Intensifies In North Texas
- Mosquitofish Inexpensive Ally In Zika Virus Fight
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Tornado Damages Buildings In East Texas
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures