Bridgeport Police Seek Missing Senior
Get Breaking News First
BRIDGEPORT (CBSDFW.COM) - The Bridgeport Police Department is requesting the public’s help in finding a missing senior citizen who was last seen on around 3:30 p.m. on March 7 near 204 Owens St. in Bridgeport.
Benisio Davila is described as an 83-year-old white male. He is said to be 5’5″ and weigh 157 lbs, with gray hair and brown eyes.
Police say Davila might be wearing a black and red-striped polo shirt with blue jeans.
Davila was last seen driving in a white, 2008 Toyota matrix with Texas license plate CK5-P811.
The missing senior is diagnosed with a cognitive impairment, leading law enforcement officials to believe that Davila’s disappearance poses a threat to his health and safety.
Anyone with information on Davila’s disappearance is asked to called BPD at 940.683.3430.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting
- Irving-Based Exxon Mobil Says It’ll Follow New Anti-Bias Rules
- Longhorns Coach Charlie Strong Prefers Not Talking National Title
- FAA Tells US Airlines Not To Fly To Tel Aviv
- Garland PD Release Video Of Possible Suspects In Murder Case
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures