FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Fort Worth’s Untapped Festival 2014 will feature a vast spread for beer lovers on Saturday, with 65 attending breweries and over 200 drinks for sampling.
The festival is scheduled from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Panther Island Pavilion, located at 395 Purcey St.
The breweries come from all across the state and country. Of the 200 beers, four are making their first appearance in the state and five for the first time in the metroplex. Two beers will be making a world-debut outside the brewery.
Featured local breweries include Rahr, Real Ale, Deep Ellum and Jester King.
The festival will also include live music from nine artists, who will play at two different stages throughout the evening.
Festival coordinators boast the event based on a love for good drinks and a good time, according to the Untapped Festival’s website.
Tickets begin at $26 and go up to $60 for full “VIP” access. Tickets can be bought at the gates, however, availability is limited.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Ibaka, DeRozan Lead Raptors Past Mavericks 94-86
- Second Time In 3 Months Hulen Mall Has Been Locked Down
- Oregon Tops Kansas 74-60 To Advance To First Final Four In 78 Years
- Keating Wins Runoff Election For Frisco City Council Position
- Reynolds And Fisher Honored With Humor, Music And Dance
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures