Woman In Custody For Intoxication Manslaughter In Euless Crash
EULESS (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman is in custody for suspected intoxication manslaughter after a man was killed in a crash around 5:13 a.m. Sunday near W. Pipeline Road and Westpark Way.
The man has been identified as 20-year-old Brandon Bennett of Hurst.
Bennett died at 7:00 a.m. from the injuries he sustained in the crash, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s website.
Bennett had been taken to Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital of Hurst-Euless-Bedford. Records indicate he died in the hospital’s emergency room.
The driver of the second vehicle is a 29-year-old woman, who was taken to Harris Hospital in Fort Worth.
The woman was treated for minor injuries and then released to police custody. She has not be identified at this time.
The investigation is ongoing, and it is unclear if charges have been brought against the woman.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Sundance Square To Host ESPN College GameDay Again
- This Week In Golf: Troy Merritt Claims First PGA Tour Victory In Quicken Loans National
- Sen. Ted Cruz Demonstrates How To Make Machine Gun Bacon
- President Obama Heralds Impact Of Power Plant Greenhouse Gas Limits
- Police: Texas Tourist Took Loaded Guns To 9/11 Memorial
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures