5-Minute Meals: Curry Shrimp & Rice
With many families celebrating Spring Break this week, you might be in a crunch to get dinner on the table. Try this healthy meal that you can prepare in just five minutes, courtesy of Chef Stefon Rishel of Max’s Wine Dive.
- 1 pound precooked, peeled and deveined shrimp (21-25)
- 2 Tbsp. curry paste, canned from Asian aisle at local grocer
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables
- frozen precooked Thai jasmine rice
- Sautee curry paste in 1 Tbsp. veg oil until fragrant.
- Add vegetables and shrimp and sautee until softened.
- Add coconut milk and bring to simmer.
- Microwave rice as directed.
- Pour shrimp and sauce over rice and serve.
- Bank Of America To Refund Apple Pay Customers Charged Twice
- Obama Shows Support For Presbyterian Hospital, Where Revenue Plummets
- Texas Task Force Offers Plans To Stop Ebola Spread
- Royals Beat Giants 7-2 To Even World Series
- Concussion Study Says NCAA Needs Improvement
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures