5-Minute Meals: Curry Shrimp & Rice
With many families celebrating Spring Break this week, you might be in a crunch to get dinner on the table. Try this healthy meal that you can prepare in just five minutes, courtesy of Chef Stefon Rishel of Max’s Wine Dive.
– 1 pound precooked, peeled and deveined shrimp (21-25)
– 2 Tbsp. curry paste, canned from Asian aisle at local grocer
– 1 can coconut milk
– 1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables
– frozen precooked Thai jasmine rice
– Sautee curry paste in 1 Tbsp. veg oil until fragrant.
– Add vegetables and shrimp and sautee until softened.
– Add coconut milk and bring to simmer.
– Microwave rice as directed.
– Pour shrimp and sauce over rice and serve.
- 4 Injured In Grayson County Plane Crash
- Dallas Family Makes It Out Of Burning Home Uninjured
- Mother Arrested For Abandoning 7-Year-Old Daughter After Evening At The Spa
- Fort Worth Demolishes Homeless Camp, Scattering 80 People
- Police: 2 Dead, 1 Hurt In Dallas Biker Gang Shooting
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures