Grapevine Restaurant Fire Under Investigation
GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – Officials are investigating a restaurant fire in Grapevine. Emergency crews arrived at the Golden Corral in the 2600 block of Grapevine Mills Circle, just east of Grapevine Mills Mall, early Monday morning to find that the building’s sprinklers had been activated.
The sprinkler system did a good job at suppressing the fire, officials said. The flames were completely contained to the interior of the business. However, there was quite a bit of smoke inside of the restaurant, according to firefighters. There were no reports of injuries.
There has been no word yet about how much damage was done to the restaurant. Officials have also not said when the restaurant may be open for business again. The cause of the fire is now under investigation.
- Garland Police On Muhammad Exhibit Shooting: “We Were Prepared”
- Keidel: Pacquiao Should Pack It In
- 2 Dead In Shooting At Muhammad Art Exhibit In Garland
- Hit And Run Accident In North Dallas Turns Deadly
- Victims In Fort Worth Armed Robbery Spree Speak Out
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures