Grapevine Restaurant Fire Under Investigation
Get Breaking News First
GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) - Officials are investigating a restaurant fire in Grapevine. Emergency crews arrived at the Golden Corral in the 2600 block of Grapevine Mills Circle, just east of Grapevine Mills Mall, early Monday morning to find that the building’s sprinklers had been activated.
The sprinkler system did a good job at suppressing the fire, officials said. The flames were completely contained to the interior of the business. However, there was quite a bit of smoke inside of the restaurant, according to firefighters. There were no reports of injuries.
There has been no word yet about how much damage was done to the restaurant. Officials have also not said when the restaurant may be open for business again. The cause of the fire is now under investigation.
- Democrat Wendy Davis Says She Would Welcome Obama Visit
- Health Officials Release Chart Of Those Currently Monitored For Ebola
- Dallas Woman In Canada Near Parliament Shooting
- Owners Hope App Will Boost Business In Cone Zone
- Cowboys DeMarco Gives iMacs To O-Linemen
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures