DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Dallas are looking for a driver who was involved in a deadly hit-and-run incident on Monday morning. It happened at about 6:30 a.m. near the intersection of West Davis Street and North Barnett Avenue.
According to investigators, a man in his 30s was crossing the street outside of a designated crosswalk when he was struck by a vehicle that was traveling eastbound. The driver who hit the man fled from the scene. The victim was pronounced dead. His name has not yet been released.
Police have also not yet released a good description of the suspected vehicle, other than to say that it may have been a Ford. The initial reports stated that the vehicle was possibly a white pickup truck, but that has not been comfirmed by authorities.
Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact the Dallas Police Department at 214-670-5816.
- 7 Of The Best Free Agent Signings In NBA History
- Anticipation Grows As NBA Free Agency Nears
- Rule Book Describes KKK Beliefs & Practices
- Amazon’s ‘Prime Day’ Sales Gimmick Is Back
- For Phelps, 5th Olympics May Mean Most Yet
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures