Complaints Of A Flasher At Arbor Hills Nature Preserve
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are warning people who frequent Arbor Hills Nature Preserve in West Plano about a man who has been exposing himself there.
One victim said she encountered the man on Friday while jogging at the 200 acre park, which features paved and unpaved trails through a wooded area.
Police responded after the man left but witnesses weren’t able to provided a license plate.
So far, no arrests have been made but police are still investigating.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Police Searching For Car Jacking Suspect
- Plano’s Vision Of The Future Now The Subject Of Controversy
- Judge Halts Worker’s Comp Claim For Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham
- Blue Bell Voluntarily Recalls All Of Its Products Due To Possible Health Risk
- Driver Rescued From Burning Car By Police Had Just Seconds To Live
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures