PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are warning people who frequent Arbor Hills Nature Preserve in West Plano about a man who has been exposing himself there.
One victim said she encountered the man on Friday while jogging at the 200 acre park, which features paved and unpaved trails through a wooded area.
Police responded after the man left but witnesses weren’t able to provided a license plate.
So far, no arrests have been made but police are still investigating.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Southwest Flight Delayed Due To Suspicious Item On Board
- Parents Say Teens Left Unsupervised During Parts Of European Trip
- Despite Damaging Storms, Insurance Spike Hits Homeowners
- Error Means Refunds For Some Tarrant County Taxpayers
- Dallas Mayor Rawlings Supports Plans For New Subway Line
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures