Dallas Mother Missing For Four Days
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A Dallas mother has been missing since Friday, an uncharacteristic disappearance according to her family.
D’Lisa Kelley, 24, was last seen Friday evening. She left a friend’s home at about 6:30 p.m. to attend a wake, but she never showed up.
Police say Kelley made an unintended phone call some time after leaving for the wake and the recipient heard sounds of an argument in the background. She has not been heard from since.
Kelley has a small child and her family and friends say she would not normally disappear like this.
She was last seen wearing a black long-sleeved sweater, leopard print tights and a denim vest. Her long hair was last seen pulled up into a bun.
Anyone who knows where she may be should call Dallas Police Missing Persons at 214.671.4268.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mavericks Embarrass Heat In 2nd Half, Win 93-72
- Prime Prep, Charter School Started By Deion Sanders Closed
- Judge To Rule On Motion To End Midland Veterans Parade Crash Trial
- Specialized Veterinary Care Worth The Price For Pet Owners
- Softball Team Plays For First Time Since Fatal Crash
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures