WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is hamming it up online to promote his health care plan.
Obama joked Tuesday with comedian Zach Galifianakis, including poking fun at the poorly reviewed “Hangover Part III” during an interview on the website Funny or Die.
Galifianakis typically poses awkward questions to celebrity guests appearing on “Between Two Ferns,” and Obama was no exception. After being asked how it felt to be “the last black president” and about the false notion that he was born in Kenya, the president pitched sign-ups for health care by the March 31 deadline.
Obama’s appearance is part of an effort to reach young Americans crucial to the program’s success.
Asked by Galifianakis whether he’d want a third term _ which in any case is barred by the Constitution _ Obama said that would be about as successful as the poorly reviewed third “Hangover” movie, in which Galifianakis starred.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- White Settlement Firefighter In Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash
- TCU Beaten By Coastal Carolina 7-5
- Team USA Falls To Columbia 1-0, Finishes 4th In Copa America
- One Dead In Fort Worth Convenience Store Robbery
- Corruption Cases Casts Harsh Light On NYPD Handgun Permits
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures