Story updated 9 p.m.: Dallas police tweeted shortly before 9 p.m. Wednesday night that they arrested a suspect in the rape of the 13-year-old girl. The investigation is ongoing.
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are investigating a reported aggravated sexual assault in which a teenaged deaf girl is the alleged victim.
DPD confirms the young girl is 13 years old and the reported rape happened on March 11 at a home in Southeast Dallas.
According to the public police report, the suspect had intercourse with the teen.
At this time, police have not conducted a forensic interview with the teen or identified any suspects.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Postal Service Driver Killed In Dallas Freeway Shooting
- Team LeBron Edges Team Stephen 148-145 In All-Star Game
- At Least 4 Shot, Including 6-Year-Old, At Texas Roadhouse In San Antonio
- Ennis Police Say Threat To School A Hoax
- Cities Pitching Diversity In Efforts To Lure Businesses
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures