Denton Fire Destroys Four-Plex Residential Unit
Get Breaking News First
DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) - A Wednesday morning fire in Denton has forced several people out of their home and destroyed a four-plex residential unit.
Flames were shooting through the 2nd story roof of a building near Kilkenny Ct. and Country Club Rd. when firefighters arrived shortly after 9 a.m.
Everyone was able to make it out of the burning building with no injuries. The Red Cross will provide assistance for the nine people displaced by the fire.
Investigators are on the scene to determine the cause of the fire.
Country Club Rd. will remain closed until the investigation is complete.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Sheriff’s Association Against Legalization Of Marijuana
- Fort Worth Police Shoot Suspected Craigslist Robber
- Rangers Look For First Back-To-Back Wins Since June
- Romo To Skip Full-Pad Session For 1st Time At Camp
- 5 Players In The NFL Who Will Have A Bounce Back Season Offensively
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures