Driver Crashes Into Vacant Dallas Home
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Dallas are investigating a car crash in east Oak Cliff, where a man somehow drove his vehicle into the side of a house. The incident happened at around 2:30 a.m. in the 900 block of Waco Avenue, not far from the Dallas Zoo.
According to authorities, the driver traveled straight through a construction fence and knocked down city water pipes that were placed out for a work project, all before hitting a vacant home.
Thankfully, nobody was injured in the crash.
The suspect was taken to a detox facility in Dallas County. There has been no word yet on what charges the driver may face. His name has not been released.
- Colts At Cowboys Week 16 Live Radio Play by Play
- Super Saturday Tops Black Friday as Biggest Shopping Day
- TCU Improves To 11-0 With 88-57 Win Over UTSA
- Cedar Hill Beats Katy Again For Texas 6A-II Title
- Tips Sought After Waco Meteorologist Shot
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures