Peverley Out Of Hospital & With Stars
FRISCO (AP) – Dallas Stars forward Rich Peverley is out of the hospital and spending time with his teammates three days after he collapsed on the bench during a game.
The team said Peverley was released from St. Paul University Hospital in Dallas on Wednesday night. He was with the team during practice Thursday at headquarters in suburban Frisco.
Peverley is out for the season and will soon go to Cleveland for a procedure to fix an irregular heartbeat that was diagnosed in training camp. He collapsed during the first period Monday night against Columbus. The game was postponed.
The 31-year-old decided not to have the procedure after the diagnosis. He chose a less invasive adjustment and medication.
Peverley missed a game last week when he didn’t feel well.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Texas Executes Inmate For Killing Man In $8 Robbery
- Plano ISD Apologizes After Football Team Storms Field
- Free Legal Help For Veterans In Dallas This Month
- DISD Board Approves Hiring Michael Hinojosa As New Superintendent
- City Of Dallas “Underestimated Traffic” Surrounding Mini-Series Shoot
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures