Peverley Out Of Hospital & With Stars
Buy Stars Tickets
Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
FRISCO (AP) - Dallas Stars forward Rich Peverley is out of the hospital and spending time with his teammates three days after he collapsed on the bench during a game.
The team said Peverley was released from St. Paul University Hospital in Dallas on Wednesday night. He was with the team during practice Thursday at headquarters in suburban Frisco.
Peverley is out for the season and will soon go to Cleveland for a procedure to fix an irregular heartbeat that was diagnosed in training camp. He collapsed during the first period Monday night against Columbus. The game was postponed.
The 31-year-old decided not to have the procedure after the diagnosis. He chose a less invasive adjustment and medication.
Peverley missed a game last week when he didn’t feel well.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Top Federal Health Official Again Visits Dallas
- American Waives Rebooking Charge For Customers With Winter Travel Challenges
- Mexican Man Sentenced For Role In Texas Drug Ring
- After CBS 11 Report, Cones & Signs Now Mark Berry Street Median
- Remodel Gives Dallas Army Veteran A Home Fit For A Hero
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures