DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – According to his agent Jordan Woy, Jason Hatcher has agreed to terms with the Washington Redskins and will be leaving the Dallas Cowboys.
Reports say Hatcher is getting a 4-year deal from the Redskins. No other terms of the deal have been released.
The Cowboys drafted Hatcher with the 92nd overall pick in the third round of the 2006 NFL Draft.
The former Grambling State standout finishes his Cowboys career with 27 sacks and 205 combined tackles in 42 career starts. Hatcher made his first and only Pro Bowl appearance in 2013.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Vandals Deface Little Elm High School Band Trailer
- Little Elm High Alumni Pay Tribute To Slain Former School Resource Officer
- Bedford Family Grateful Despite Stray Bullet Piercing Their Car
- UT Arlington Looks To Help Students Through Their ‘Digital Footprint’
- Four Women Attacked In Dallas’ Lancaster Corridor
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures