Dallas Teen Shot In The Arm During Fight
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A teenage girl was shot in the arm late Thursday night after a disturbance in northeast Dallas.
Police said that more than 20 teens and young people were hanging around an apartment building in the 9700 block of Forest Lane, near Audelia Road, just before midnight. For some reason, the teens began to fight. A male suspect pulled out a gun and started firing shots. The girl was struck in the arm.
The victim went to the hospital on her own and was later interviewed by police. She is expected to be okay.
The suspect was taken into custody. Police have not identified a motive behind the fight or the shooting. No names have been released in this case.
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals Even Up World Series; Giants Not Worried
- North Texas Cities Could Face Tighter Watering Restrictions
- Bank Of America To Refund Apple Pay Customers Charged Twice
- Obama Shows Support For Presbyterian Hospital, Where Revenue Plummets
- Texas Task Force Offers Plans To Stop Ebola Spread
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures