Missing Fort Worth Woman Found Safe
UPDATE (9:10 a.m.): Fort Worth Police say Oldham has been located and is safe.
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — Fort Worth Police are searching for a 79-year-old woman who was last seen on Wednesday in Fort Worth.
Hazel Petty Oldham is described as being 5-foot-4, 170 pounds with black/gray hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen by a neighbor in the 7800 block of Gaston Avenue in unknown clothing. Oldham is believed to be on foot.
Anyone with information about her location is encouraged to call Fort Worth Police at (817) 392-4222.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Baylor Quarterback Russell Finally Gets To Play At Kansas
- Kansas State Hopes To Upset No. 2 TCU
- Cowboys LB Sean Lee Cleared To Play Following Concussion
- Shooting On Texas Southern University Campus
- Cowboys Defensive Back Brandon Carr On The Meaning Of His Tattoos
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures