Missing Fort Worth Woman Found Safe
UPDATE (9:10 a.m.): Fort Worth Police say Oldham has been located and is safe.
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — Fort Worth Police are searching for a 79-year-old woman who was last seen on Wednesday in Fort Worth.
Hazel Petty Oldham is described as being 5-foot-4, 170 pounds with black/gray hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen by a neighbor in the 7800 block of Gaston Avenue in unknown clothing. Oldham is believed to be on foot.
Anyone with information about her location is encouraged to call Fort Worth Police at (817) 392-4222.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UNT Women’s Basketball Player Found Dead
- Police Officers Injured At 3-Alarm Fire Released From Hospital
- Fine Line Between Texas Touting And Taunting
- Phoenix Islamic Community Condemns Garland Attack
- Panel Clears Dallas Police Officer Fired In Excessive-Force Case
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures