UPDATE (9:10 a.m.): Fort Worth Police say Oldham has been located and is safe.
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — Fort Worth Police are searching for a 79-year-old woman who was last seen on Wednesday in Fort Worth.
Hazel Petty Oldham is described as being 5-foot-4, 170 pounds with black/gray hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen by a neighbor in the 7800 block of Gaston Avenue in unknown clothing. Oldham is believed to be on foot.
Anyone with information about her location is encouraged to call Fort Worth Police at (817) 392-4222.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Hamels Dominates; Gomez Homers In Rangers Win Over Indians
- Romo Leaves Game After Hit To Back
- District Of Innovation = Flexibility For Schools & Opportunity For Students
- Grace In Action: Community Refuses To Give Up On Blind, Homeless Vet
- Do People’s Loud, Annoying Habits Drive You Nuts?
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures