DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police say a man was shot to death just after he was assaulted by two people in his apartment around 3:50 a.m. Sunday at 13030 Audelia Rd.
Police say they arrived on the scene at the Regal Apartments to find Timothy Agnew, 28, shot in the upper torso.
Agnew was transported to Baylor Garland Hospital by Dallas Fire-Rescue, where he died from the gunshot injury.
Witnesses told police that Agnew was in his apartment when two black males kicked in his apartment door and assaulted him.
One of the men then shot Agnew. No arrests have been made in the case, and the investigation is ongoing.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bathroom Choice Debate Intensifies In North Texas
- Mosquitofish Inexpensive Ally In Zika Virus Fight
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Tornado Damages Buildings In East Texas
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures