Sally Beauty Releases Data Breach Details
Get Breaking News First
NEW YORK (AP) - Sally Beauty is reporting that a security breach discovered on March 5 affected fewer than 25,000 credit and debit card accounts.
The seller of beauty supplies is pursuing its investigation with a forensics firm and says that it’s working with the U.S. Secret Service on a preliminary investigation into the matter.
Sally Beauty Holdings Inc., which is based in Denton, Texas, will provide more information on its website in coming days and it says that and it will inform affected customers on the steps it will be taking.
Other recent data breaches include those at Target Corp. and Neiman Marcus.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Senator Ted Cruz Leans Toward 2016 Presidential Run
- Mexican Cartels Ramp Up Human Smuggling Business
- Police, FBI Investigating Armed Robbery At Flower Mound Credit Union
- 2 Hospitalized After Car Drives Into Fort Worth Home
- TxDOT, Law Enforcement Partner For ‘Drink. Drive. Go To Jail.’ Initiative
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures