$1 Million Lotto Ticket Purchased In Garland
GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) - The winning numbers were drawn Tuesday night in a $400 million Mega Millions jackpot. (In case you missed it, those numbers were 11-19-24-33-51-7.) Two winning tickets were sold, one in Florida and another in Maine. But one of the consolation prizes is being awarded to someone who purchased a ticket in North Texas.
That person will have to settle with just $1 million. The ticket was sold at a QuikTrip store in Garland, located along Centerville Road.
The winner has not been identified, but that person reportedly used the Quick Pick option. That ticket matched five of the six winning numbers.
The $400 million lottery jackpot was the sixth largest prize in U.S. history. More than 500,000 tickets which were sold in Texas won a prize based on correctly picking a some of the numbers or the Mega Ball.
- Cowboys Suffer 33-10 Thanksgiving Loss To Eagles
- Dallas FD Respond To 2-Alarm Apartment Fire
- Arlington Wal-Mart Employees Join National Boycott Against Unfair Wages
- Cowboys Fan Opt For A Tailgating Thanksgiving
- Inactives: Eagles vs Cowboys
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures