For over 30 years, CBS has been a proud partner with the NCAA to bring you the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. With that said, I want to let you know about the status of some of your favorite entertainment shows between this Thursday through Sunday, March 20th through March 23rd.
Our coverage this week include a daytime schedule of games, Thursday and Friday, from 11am-4pm. CBS will pre-empt The Young & The Restless, The Bold & The Beautiful, The Talk, and Let’s Make A Deal nationwide. You are not missing an episode of these shows as they will pick up where they left off on Monday, so no worries here! No one will see something you won’t! There is also no CBS11 News at 11am those days.
Queen Latifah, normally seen weekdays at 2pm, will air this Thursday and Friday at 9am. Let’s Make A Deal is seen at various times around the country with feeds at three different times of the day depending on when a station airs it, but all feeds will be pre-empted.
Dr. Phil and Wheel Of Fortune will be seen overnight starting at 2:07am. If you prefer you can see an encore airing of Dr. Phil on TXA21 the next morning at 9am.
CBS primetime programming will be pre-empted on Thursday and Friday as well but, as with CBS Daytime, you are not missing any episodes of your favorite shows. For those you who watch CBS Sunday night primetime and you DVR those shows, please note that due to Sunday afternoon basketball from 11am-6pm, there always remains the chance that the Sunday night shows from 6-10pm will not start on time if basketball is still in progress at 6pm. CBS and CBS11 will let you know if this happens.
This past Sunday, 68 teams were selected to be in the tournament. By this coming Sunday night, there will only be 16. Now THAT is March Madness for ya!
See you next time.
- New Texas Law To Allow Open Carry Of Swords, Machetes
- Swim Coach Indicted In Southlake Student’s Drowning Death
- 1 Man Killed, 7 Others Hurt In Ride Malfunction
- North Texas Veterans Disagree On President Trump’s Transgender Military Policy
- Texas Senate Passes Ban On Local Tree Ordinances
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures