105.3 THE FAN — New School’s Shan Shariff wanted to test the theory that women can fill out NCAA tournament brackets just as well as anyone, without having any knowledge of college basketball.
Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders Sydney Durso and Brittney Schram accepted the challenge, filling out his bracket for this season’s tourney.
Sydney filled out the South and East region; Brittney filled out the West and Midwest regions.
- Police: 5 Teens Arrested For Racist Graffiti At Arlington School
- Baylor Football Becomes Latest College Program To Be Involved In Scandal
- Judge Orders Johnny Depp To Stay Away From Estranged Wife
- Dallas Police Searching For Man Who Exposed Himself To Woman
- Fourth Zika Virus Case Discovered In Tarrant County