Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Pick Shan’s Bracket
105.3 THE FAN – New School’s Shan Shariff wanted to test the theory that women can fill out NCAA tournament brackets just as well as anyone, without having any knowledge of college basketball.
Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders Sydney Durso and Brittney Schram accepted the challenge, filling out his bracket for this season’s tourney.
Sydney filled out the South and East region; Brittney filled out the West and Midwest regions.
- Jury In Super Bowl Seating Trial To Hear From NFL Commisioner
- Fears Turns To Frustration For Lakewood Elementary Parents
- Community Chips In To Rebuild Keller Family’s Home
- Authorities Say Teens Getting Dangerous Hallucinogens In The Mail
- DISD Student Captures Teacher’s Profanity-Laced Lecture On Cell Phone