Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Pick Shan’s Bracket
105.3 THE FAN – New School’s Shan Shariff wanted to test the theory that women can fill out NCAA tournament brackets just as well as anyone, without having any knowledge of college basketball.
Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders Sydney Durso and Brittney Schram accepted the challenge, filling out his bracket for this season’s tourney.
Sydney filled out the South and East region; Brittney filled out the West and Midwest regions.
- Former Dallas City Council Candidate Arrested For Vandalism
- JetBlue Pilot Who Yelled During Flight Over Texas Sues Airline For $16M
- Should Andrus Drop To 7th Or 8th At-Bat And Choo Go Second?
- DISD Gives Unanimous Approval For $130 Million Improvement Plan
- North Texas Veteran To Be Awarded Mortgage-Free Home