105.3 THE FAN — New School’s Shan Shariff wanted to test the theory that women can fill out NCAA tournament brackets just as well as anyone, without having any knowledge of college basketball.
Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders Sydney Durso and Brittney Schram accepted the challenge, filling out his bracket for this season’s tourney.
Sydney filled out the South and East region; Brittney filled out the West and Midwest regions.
- SEC Football Report: A&M Outscores Arkansas, Florida Escapes
- Documents Detail Police Findings After Plano Mass Murder
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: NFC North Rivalry Renewed Between Chicago And Green Bay on CBS
- President Trump Says He’ll Visit Puerto Rico Next Tuesday
- Patient At Center Of Utah Nurse’s High-Profile Arrest Dies