Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Pick Shan’s Bracket
105.3 THE FAN – New School’s Shan Shariff wanted to test the theory that women can fill out NCAA tournament brackets just as well as anyone, without having any knowledge of college basketball.
Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders Sydney Durso and Brittney Schram accepted the challenge, filling out his bracket for this season’s tourney.
Sydney filled out the South and East region; Brittney filled out the West and Midwest regions.
- 5 Things You Missed: 2014 World Series, Game 2
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals Even Up World Series; Giants Not Worried
- North Texas Cities Could Face Tighter Watering Restrictions
- Bank Of America To Refund Apple Pay Customers Charged Twice
- Obama Shows Support For Presbyterian Hospital, Where Revenue Plummets