Dallas Jewelry Thief Caught On Camera
DALLAS (KRLD) – Dallas Police are looking for a suspected thief who broke into the Village Goldsmith/Antiques store on Forest Lane on March 7 at about 4:00 p.m.
Surveillance cameras show the man casing the business before breaking in. He took money and keys from two open safes. Then, he’s seen unlocking two jewelry cases and taking five additional women’s rings.
He’s described as 25 to 35 years old. Police say he’s around 5-foot-9 and weighs about 170 lbs. He was wearing a green beanie and green sweater.
Anyone with information is urged to call Dallas Police at 214-670-6043.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- NFL Draft Notes Vol. VII: Second Line Of Defense
- 30 Players: Jonathan Schoop’s Development At Plate Key For Orioles
- DPD: Man Shot Dead While Taking Pics Of Snow
- Prosecutors: No Charges For NASCAR Driver Kurt Busch
- Record Snowfall Hits North Texas
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures