MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – McKinney police say they have located the man who has been accused of touching a young girl inappropriately at a local McDonald’s.
The victim reports the suspect said crude things and touched her on her breast and buttock over her clothing on February 15 between noon and 1 p.m. at the McDonald’s located at 402 N Central Expressway.
The suspect was seen talking to another adult female wearing a red shirt, (pictured below) for a few minutes while in the restaurant.
Police described the suspect as a white man, 65-75 years old, 215-235 lbs. He has brownish/gray hair and was last seen wearing a dark hooded jacket with light colored lining, plaid shirt, dark pants, dark shoes.
He was driving a dark colored 4-door sedan.
Anyone with information about the female customer or the suspect can contact Sgt. Damian Guerrero at the McKinney Police Department at 972-547-2711.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Senate Panel Approves Ben Carson For HUD Job
- Sponsors Back Off Bill To Require Sex Assault Corroboration
- CBS To Air ‘NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview Show’ On February 11th
- Speaker Ryan Invites President Trump To Speak To Congress Feb. 28
- Brady Wonders Why Trump Friendship Is “Big Deal”
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures