FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – A $1 million lottery ticket was recently sold in Frisco.
The Power Ball ticket was purchased by an unknown person at the 7-Eleven on Preston Road.
The person bought a Quick Pick ticket and matched all five numbers, according to the Texas Lottery website. But lottery officials said that they have not yet claimed the big prize.
- Rangers RP Jeffress To Enter Rehab Following DWI Arrest
- Report: Texas Should Reduce Campus Transients After Murder
- TWU Hires Firm To Investigate Volleyball Players’ Illnesses
- Jury Awards $19.7M In Medical Error Death Of Woman
- Trump Appears In Mexico Before Laying Out Immigration Plans
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures