$1 Million Lottery Ticket Sold At Frisco 7-Eleven
Get Breaking News First
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) - A $1 million lottery ticket was recently sold in Frisco.
The Power Ball ticket was purchased by an unknown person at the 7-Eleven on Preston Road.
The person bought a Quick Pick ticket and matched all five numbers, according to the Texas Lottery website. But lottery officials said that they have not yet claimed the big prize.
- Report Finds No Cancer Clusters In Flower Mound
- Ventura Passage To Be Cut From Kyle’s “American Sniper” Book
- Jerry Not Concerned By Raiders Exploring Move To San Antonio
- AT&T Picks San Antonio For Faster Internet
- Hyundai Recalls 883K Sonatas To Fix Gear Shifters
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures