FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – A $1 million lottery ticket was recently sold in Frisco.
The Power Ball ticket was purchased by an unknown person at the 7-Eleven on Preston Road.
The person bought a Quick Pick ticket and matched all five numbers, according to the Texas Lottery website. But lottery officials said that they have not yet claimed the big prize.
- Facebook Agrees To Refunds On In-App Purchases By Minors
- Texas’ Revised Abortion Booklet Criticized As Inaccurate
- Police In Hurst & 3 Other Cities Looking For Purse Thief
- Hundreds Gather To Remember SMU Officer Swept Away By Flood
- Redskins Place Former TCU WR Doctson On Physically Unable To Perform List
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures