$1 Million Lottery Ticket Sold At Frisco 7-Eleven
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – A $1 million lottery ticket was recently sold in Frisco.
The Power Ball ticket was purchased by an unknown person at the 7-Eleven on Preston Road.
The person bought a Quick Pick ticket and matched all five numbers, according to the Texas Lottery website. But lottery officials said that they have not yet claimed the big prize.
- Rangers’ Rodriguez Keeps Red Sox Bats Quiet In 3-1 Win
- Harden Loses Ball In Final Seconds As Rockets Fall 99-98
- Nadal Could Face Djokovic In French Open Quarterfinals
- MLB Plans For Cuba Exhibition Next Spring
- Kenseth Wins Pole For NASCAR’s Coca-Cola 600
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures