FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – A $1 million lottery ticket was recently sold in Frisco.
The Power Ball ticket was purchased by an unknown person at the 7-Eleven on Preston Road.
The person bought a Quick Pick ticket and matched all five numbers, according to the Texas Lottery website. But lottery officials said that they have not yet claimed the big prize.
- Dallas City Leaders Making Plans For High Speed Rail
- Nonprofit Fires Director Accused Of Theft At Previous Job
- Tillerson Heading For Confirmation As Secretary Of State
- 1 Killed In Crash Involving Big Rigs On NB I-45 Near I-20
- Metro: Women’s March Second Highest Day Ever For Ridership
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures