FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – A $1 million lottery ticket was recently sold in Frisco.
The Power Ball ticket was purchased by an unknown person at the 7-Eleven on Preston Road.
The person bought a Quick Pick ticket and matched all five numbers, according to the Texas Lottery website. But lottery officials said that they have not yet claimed the big prize.
- Grapevine Toddler Recovering From Rattlesnake Bite
- Peanut Butter Vandal Mistakes Gathering For Trump Rally
- Michelle Obama Isn’t Saying “Donald Trump”
- Pulse Nightclub Gates Open For Unveiling Of New Memorial
- ‘Wild Thing’ Offers To Throw First Pitch At World Series
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures