FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – A $1 million lottery ticket was recently sold in Frisco.
The Power Ball ticket was purchased by an unknown person at the 7-Eleven on Preston Road.
The person bought a Quick Pick ticket and matched all five numbers, according to the Texas Lottery website. But lottery officials said that they have not yet claimed the big prize.
- North Texans Flock To Airport, Fly Home For Thanksgiving
- Retail Expert Says “Bleak Friday” Isn’t Worth It
- Grand Jury Indicts 2 In Death Of Off-Duty Police Officer
- Suspect Reportedly Shot, Killed By Homeowner Identified
- Arlington Police Crack 3 1/2-Year-Old Double Homicide Case
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures