FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – A $1 million lottery ticket was recently sold in Frisco.
The Power Ball ticket was purchased by an unknown person at the 7-Eleven on Preston Road.
The person bought a Quick Pick ticket and matched all five numbers, according to the Texas Lottery website. But lottery officials said that they have not yet claimed the big prize.
- Student Given ‘Most Likely To Become A Terrorist’ Award
- It’s A Tax Free Weekend For Energy Star & Water Efficient Products
- Flood Of Off-Lease Used Cars Push Prices Down, Upend Market
- BMW Recalls 7-Series Cars Because Doors Can Fly Open
- Chicago Fire Score Twice In First 10 Minutes To Beat FC Dallas 2-1
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures