FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Three people, including one child, were injured when car hit a light pole on the McCart Avenue bridge over I-20 Sunday evening.
Only one vehicle was involved in the accident, police say, which might have been caused by the driver’s “medical condition.”
The driver and one passenger were taken by MedStar helicopter to a local hospital. A 6-year-old child in the backseat of the car is in serious condition and has been transported to Cook Children’s Hospital.
The driver and passenger have non-life threatening injuries, according to police spokeswoman Tracey Knight.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Woman Found Dead At DART Bus Stop
- Former President Carter Writing Book About Religious Faith
- Apple To Build 2nd Campus, Hire 20,000 In $350B Pledge
- ‘Tourniquet Killer’ Set To Be Executed In Texas
- Take The Same Cognitive Exam As President Trump
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures