FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Three people, including one child, were injured when car hit a light pole on the McCart Avenue bridge over I-20 Sunday evening.
Only one vehicle was involved in the accident, police say, which might have been caused by the driver’s “medical condition.”
The driver and one passenger were taken by MedStar helicopter to a local hospital. A 6-year-old child in the backseat of the car is in serious condition and has been transported to Cook Children’s Hospital.
The driver and passenger have non-life threatening injuries, according to police spokeswoman Tracey Knight.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- New Travel Costs Revealed For EPA Head Amid Ongoing Scrutiny
- Brewers Players Celebrate “The Sandlot” Anniversary In Online Video
- Axe Throwing Gaining Nationwide Popularity As Casual Sport
- Bombing Suspect Is Dead, But Why Did He Target Austin?
- John Carlson Scores Late As Capitals Deal Stars A Tough Defeat
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures