Child Among Three Injured In Accident On Bridge Over I-20
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Three people, including one child, were injured when car hit a light pole on the McCart Avenue bridge over I-20 Sunday evening.
Only one vehicle was involved in the accident, police say, which might have been caused by the driver’s “medical condition.”
The driver and one passenger were taken by MedStar helicopter to a local hospital. A 6-year-old child in the backseat of the car is in serious condition and has been transported to Cook Children’s Hospital.
The driver and passenger have non-life threatening injuries, according to police spokeswoman Tracey Knight.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Residents Warn Of Danger Days Before Controversial Drawing Contest
- Garland Officer Receiving Accolades After Take Down Of Suspects
- Mother Of One Shooting Suspect Believes Son Was Brainwashed
- How Long Will It Take Police To Get To You In An Emergency?
- Local Defensive Standout Prepares For NFL Rookie Camp
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures