Senior Missing Out Of Maud
Get Breaking News First
Update: Kenneth Wilson was found safe in Emory Sunday night.
BOWIE COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) - Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing senior citizen with a cognitive impairment out of Maud.
Kenneth Wayne Wilson, 74, is described as 5’10” and 180 lbs. Wilson has gray hair, green eyes and wears glasses.
He was last seen wearing a dark blue plaid shirt with blue pants and boots, according to the Bowie County Sheriff’s Office.
His last known location was 305 Main St. in Maud, driving a tan 2000 Ford Ranger (similar model as in picture below) with license plate 25G-MK1.
The mid-back window of the truck is broke and covered with a board. Police said Wilson might be headed towards Sulphur Springs or the DFW area.
Law enforcement says the senior’s disappearance is a credible threat to his own health and safety, as Wilson is diagnosed with a cognitive impairment.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Bowie County Sheriff’s Office at 903.798.3189.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- SeaWorld Drops Appeal Of OSHA Violation
- Residents Fight Planned Mansfield Medical Waste Site
- Officer Involved In Ferguson Shooting From Texas
- Cowboys Shuffle LBs With McClain Skipping Workouts
- Cleaning Crew Finds More Ashes At Troubled Mortuary
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures