DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A major accident shut down both east and westbound lanes of Northwest Highway near Stemmons Freeway Monday afternoon.
Dallas Fire Rescue says a car hit a power pole and knocked power lines into the roadway. No injuries were immediately reported.
Dallas Police were called to the scene to direct traffic.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- SPCA Of Texas Seizes Cruelly Treated Animals From Property
- Cavaliers Execs Reject Irving Trade Talk, Deny Team In Chaos
- Senate Rejects Proposal For ‘Obamacare’ Repeal
- Texas Senate Approves Stricter Voter Fraud Penalties
- Senate OKs Texting While Driving Ban Pre-Empting Local Rules
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures