AZLE (CBSDFW.COM) – An Azle couple has reported to law enforcement the theft of several items from their home, including 22 guns.
The theft was reported to the Parker County Sheriff’s Department Tuesday night.
The couple told authorities that their back window of their home, located in the 400 block of Valley View Drive, was damaged when the thief broke in.
The guns, ammunition, a go-cart, power tools, and jewelry were all taken.
A complete list of stolen firearms includes: .22 caliber long-rifle, .22 caliber Remington Field Master Pump Action Rifle, .22 Caliber Winchester Hornet, .22 Caliber Savage 93, .17 Caliber HNR, .12 Gauge Remington Shot-Gun, .308 Winchester, .760 Remington Gang, Master Pump Action 3300, .35 Whelen Barrel, .12 Mossberg, .12 Gauge, Winchester 94 Canadian Centennial Commemorative, .22 Phoenix Long-Rifle, .38 Special “Lavender Lady,” CMC “Snake Eyes,” .44 Mag Ruger, .22 Tauris Long-Rifle, .12 Gauge side-by-side antique hand-tooled crafted shotgun, .20 Gauge side-by-side antique hand-tooled crafted shotgun, .22 Browning Long-Rifle, and Howa 22-250 Rifle.
The total value of the stolen items is $11,500.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Warren Buffett Sticks To Business, Avoids Politics In Letter
- Jack White Launches Vinyl Record Plant In Detroit
- Lawyer: Muhammad Ali’s Son Detained At Airport, Asked If He’s Muslim
- Mayfield Arrested For Public Intoxication, Resisting Arrest
- Former Labor Secretary Tom Perez Elected DNC Chair
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures