FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – The first-ever Fort Worth Food and Wine Festival finally kicks off on Thursday. The huge event took two years to plan, and it looks to be a lot of fun for North Texas foodies. There are both paid and free events all over the city, beginning with a party at Billy Bob’s Texas.
Visitors will be able to see chef demonstrations, participate in cooking classes and, of course, sample some of the delicious cuisine that is unique to DFW and Fort Worth in particular.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh could not wait to check out everything that the festival will have to offer. She got a sneak peek of the event on Wednesday morning. See her live reports below to learn more.
- Target To Up Hourly Base Pay To $15 By End Of 2020
- With One Week Left, Diligent Fantasy Baseball Owners Are About To Be Rewarded
- NBA Media Days Certain To Have Plenty Of Trump Talk
- Airbnb Launches Local Tours In NYC With Sarah Jessica Parker
- TCU & Georgia Jump Into AP’s College Football Top 10
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures