Update 3:55 p.m. DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Denton Police confirm 10-year-old Jake Davis, who was at the center of an Amber Alert issued Friday afternoon, has been found safely. Police conducted a traffic stop on the 2002 Ford Explorer listed in the alert near Sanger and found the boy inside. No word at this time on whether anyone has been arrested in this case.
DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) — Authorities have issued an Amber Alert for a 10-year-old boy believed to be in grave or immediate danger out of Denton.
Police believe Jake Davis, standing 4-foot-3 and 85 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes, was abducted.
He was last seen wearing a brown shirt with vertical stripes and jeans OR a grey polo shirt with a guitar on it, grey shorts and blue/grey high top shoes.
Police say the suspect, 20-year-old Brandi Diane Williams, is driving a 2002 Ford Explorer with Texas license plate “CPJ-3756”.
Williams is described as a white female, standing 5-foot-1 and 115 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes. The suspect was last heard from in Denton.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Denton Police at 940-349-7962.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Grand Prairie’s Delayed Prairie Lights Display To Reopen Thursday
- Oncor Crews Restoring Power in Oklahoma Amid Winter Storm Outages
- Foreign Investors Fuel Price Real Estate Trend
- Video: Carolina Fan Put In Choke Hold By AT&T Stadium Security Guard
- Frisco PD Gives Back on “Giving Tuesday”
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures