Carrollton Man Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Grandmother With Wrench
CARROLLTON (KRLD) – Carrollton Police have arrested a 25-year-old man who allegedly attacked his brother and assaulted his grandmother with a socket wrench.
Police responded to a family violence call around 2:20 a.m. Friday in the 2400 block of Misty Lane.
Officers at the scene were told that Adam Dickerson came home drunk and got into a fight with his brother. His grandmother was in the room moving shoes when the suspect became even more violent.
“The suspect grabbed a socket wrench and threw it as his grandmother’s face,” said Nicole Rodriquez with Carrollton Police.
This created a four-inch gash on her cheek, requiring treatment at a local hospital.
Dickerson was arrested on two separate family violence assault charges. One included assault with a deadly weapon.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Airports Prep For Holiday Parking
- Lewisville ISD Educator Arrested For Improper Relationship
- Denton Residents Uneasy After Home Invasion Ends In Murder
- Cowboys Victory Makes Playoff Tickets A Hot Christmas Gift
- North Texas Police Have Safety Concerns After NYC Police Murders
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures