Man Found Dead In Dallas House Fire
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A man was killed early Friday morning in a house fire in south Dallas. Flames were first reported at around 3:00 a.m. in the 6700 block of Keswick Drive, near Hampton Road.
Firefighters arrived at the one-story residence to find the home fully involved. Crews were initially forced to attack the blaze defensively because the situation was deemed dangerous. After the flames had died down and the intensity level dropped, firefighters were able to enter the home.
That is when they discovered the body of an adult male. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The cause of the fire is now under investigation.
- Allen Helps No. 14 Aggies Over No. 21 Bulldogs 30-17
- Former Fort Worth Councilwoman Dies Abroad
- Abilene Air Force Captain Among Those Killed In Plane Crash
- SMU Falls To East Carolina 49-23
- Pedestrian Hit By Car, Dies
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures