Man Found Dead In Dallas House Fire
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A man was killed early Friday morning in a house fire in south Dallas. Flames were first reported at around 3:00 a.m. in the 6700 block of Keswick Drive, near Hampton Road.
Firefighters arrived at the one-story residence to find the home fully involved. Crews were initially forced to attack the blaze defensively because the situation was deemed dangerous. After the flames had died down and the intensity level dropped, firefighters were able to enter the home.
That is when they discovered the body of an adult male. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The cause of the fire is now under investigation.
- Diahann Carroll Honored By TBAAL For Work
- TCU Security Guard Arrested For Improper Photography
- Over 300 Birds Seized From Alleged Cock Fighting Operation
- Johnson Co. Residents Clean Up After Storm Hits
- Amber Alert Canceled After 3 Children Found In Houston
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures