Celebrating Spring At Klyde Warren Park
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dallas residents and Texans from across the metroplex celebrated the first day of spring at Klyde Warren Park Saturday.
The event featured family-fun activities for all ages, including performances from Open Classical and Sarah Hickman, according to a press release.
Other activities include painting, crafts for kids, photos with the Easter bunny and a petting zoo.
Here’s some pictures from people who attended the event:
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Further Proof That A ‘Romo Curse’ Doesn’t Exist
- RadioShack Creditor Won’t Offer New Bid
- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives
- Three No. 1 Seeds In Final Four
- “Home” Bests “Get Hard” At Box Office
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures