Celebrating Spring At Klyde Warren Park
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dallas residents and Texans from across the metroplex celebrated the first day of spring at Klyde Warren Park Saturday.
The event featured family-fun activities for all ages, including performances from Open Classical and Sarah Hickman, according to a press release.
Other activities include painting, crafts for kids, photos with the Easter bunny and a petting zoo.
Here’s some pictures from people who attended the event:
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Suspended Cowboys S Hamilton: ‘I Didn’t Get To The Test In Time’
- Cowboys Finish Winless Preseason With 27-3 Loss To Broncos
- Tepesch Struggles As Rangers Lose 4-2 To Astros
- Extra Public School Funding May Come From Taxpayers
- Some Collin County Cities Scaling Back Water Restrictions
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures