DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas residents and Texans from across the metroplex celebrated the first day of spring at Klyde Warren Park Saturday.
The event featured family-fun activities for all ages, including performances from Open Classical and Sarah Hickman, according to a press release.
Other activities include painting, crafts for kids, photos with the Easter bunny and a petting zoo.
Here’s some pictures from people who attended the event:
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- The Baseball Report: MLB Participates In NYC Pride Parade
- Man Arrested For Deadly Shooting Over Parking Space
- Woman Taking Out Trash Finds Abandoned Newborn By Dumpster
- “Black Panther” Props Added To Smithsonian’s Collection
- Migrant Detainees To Be Housed At 2 Texas Military Bases
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures