Runners Find Body On Lamar HS Track
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - The body of a man was found by runners around 7:45 a.m. Saturday at the Lamar High School running track.
According to police, the man had been there a while.
The citizens who found him told police they thought he was just resting at first, but then noticed something was very wrong.
The man has not been identified, but is believed to be in his 60s.
Although his death is believed to be from natural causes, an investigation will follow for routine purposes.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- First Thanksgiving At Home For Formely Conjourned Twins
- Police Chase Ends With Multi-Vehicle Crash, 1 Dead
- High Court To Review EPA Mercury Limits
- Dallas Residents Take To The Streets Protesting Ferguson Decision
- North Texas Family Wants Justice For Stolen Decorations
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures