ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The body of a man was found by runners around 7:45 a.m. Saturday at the Lamar High School running track.
According to police, the man had been there a while.
The citizens who found him told police they thought he was just resting at first, but then noticed something was very wrong.
The man has not been identified, but is believed to be in his 60s.
Although his death is believed to be from natural causes, an investigation will follow for routine purposes.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Memorial Day 2016: “Never Forget – Families Want To Hear You Say Their Names”
- Baylor Athletic Director Resigns Amid Scandal
- Young Woman Getting Famous For Being Hit In Head By Golf Ball
- Dallas City Manager A.C. Gonzalez Announces Retirement
- Plano Man Charged With Killing Girlfriend
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures