ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The body of a man was found by runners around 7:45 a.m. Saturday at the Lamar High School running track.
According to police, the man had been there a while.
The citizens who found him told police they thought he was just resting at first, but then noticed something was very wrong.
The man has not been identified, but is believed to be in his 60s.
Although his death is believed to be from natural causes, an investigation will follow for routine purposes.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Trump’s Open Path Causes Agony For Some In GOP
- Peterson Donating $100,000 To Palestine Flood Relief
- Former Alamo Managers Say They’ve Overcome Texas ‘Bullying’
- World Video Game Hall Of Fame Prepares To Induct 2016 Class
- North Texas Cities Hold National Day Of Prayer Events
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures