Runners Find Body On Lamar HS Track
Get Breaking News First
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - The body of a man was found by runners around 7:45 a.m. Saturday at the Lamar High School running track.
According to police, the man had been there a while.
The citizens who found him told police they thought he was just resting at first, but then noticed something was very wrong.
The man has not been identified, but is believed to be in his 60s.
Although his death is believed to be from natural causes, an investigation will follow for routine purposes.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Elderly Residents Dealing With Bed Bug Infestation
- How Far Is Too Far When Using Corporal Punishment?
- Parents Protest Anti-Abortion Demonstrator Near School
- Woman Sentenced To 18 Years For Killing, Burying Hubby In Front Yard
- New Study Looks At Fracking & Groundwater Contamination
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures