Gov. Health Care Website Stumbles On Final Day
CBS DFW (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSDFW.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSDFW.com/Health
WASHINGTON, D.C. (AP) – The Obama administration says a new technical problem is preventing last-minute users from signing up on the government’s health insurance website. The new problem comes as traffic is surging on deadline day.
Health and Human Services spokesman Aaron Albright says technicians have identified an issue affecting consumers who are trying to create new accounts.
As a result, new users will not be able to access the system for the time-being. Technicians are working to fix the problem.
People with existing accounts can continue to work on their applications.
Albright said more than 100,000 people are using the system at the same time.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Steroid Bust Nets Prison Guards, Would-Be NFLer
- DPD Officer Fired For Ignoring Mother’s Screams For Help
- Ebola Worries Could Keep Some Dallas Students Home
- Houston Drilling Company Baker Hughes To Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Ebola Case Not Affecting International Travel From DFW
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures