HURST (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Hurst are looking for a 76-year-old woman who has been missing since Sunday afternoon. Officials said that Leilani Collett has been diagnosed with a cognitive impairment. If she is not found soon, she could pose a threat to her own safety.
Collett has been described as a white female, 5 feet 4 inches tall and 180 pounds. She has brown hair, hazel eyes and typically wears glasses.
The woman was last seen at around 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, which happened to be her birthday, in the 2800 block of Summerdale Drive in Hurst. She was driving a silver 2004 Pontiac Vibe with the Texas license plate 2CNJT.
Anyone with information about Collett’s location is urged to contact the Hurst Police Department at 817-788-7180.
- Ryan Leaf On Manziel’s Situation: ‘I Don’t Necessarily Think The NFL Has Much To Offer’
- “Affluenza” Teen Ethan Couch Moved To Adult Jail
- Congress Unites In Scorn For Shkreli, But Gridlock Remains
- The Life And Tragic Death Of Johnny Manziel?
- 22-Year-Old Texas Babysitter Gets Life For Molesting Boys
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures