HURST (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Hurst are looking for a 76-year-old woman who has been missing since Sunday afternoon. Officials said that Leilani Collett has been diagnosed with a cognitive impairment. If she is not found soon, she could pose a threat to her own safety.
Collett has been described as a white female, 5 feet 4 inches tall and 180 pounds. She has brown hair, hazel eyes and typically wears glasses.
The woman was last seen at around 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, which happened to be her birthday, in the 2800 block of Summerdale Drive in Hurst. She was driving a silver 2004 Pontiac Vibe with the Texas license plate 2CNJT.
Anyone with information about Collett’s location is urged to contact the Hurst Police Department at 817-788-7180.
- Fort Worth Targeting Aggressive Panhandlers
- Men Survive Avalanche; Take Selfies Waiting For Help
- Man Arrested In Fort Worth For Sexual Assault Of A Child
- Senate Confirms Trump’s Pick To Run The CIA
- Little Elm Community Still Grieving Detective Jerry Walker’s Loss
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures