KRLD — A video going viral online shows how a Hollywood star handled his bullying experience growing up.
A little girl at last year’s Comicon event in Denver asked Sci-Fi actor Wil Wheaton how he coped with bullies who called him a nerd.
He explained that bullying is never the victim’s fault and that things always get better.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04WJEEb33CY]
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Family Dispute Arises Over GoFundMe Campaigns
- North Texas Flood Victims Struggle Without Flood Insurance
- Day Of Service Honors Legacy Of MLK In North Texas
- Storms Leave Debris And Frightened Residents In Their Wake
- Lessons In Life For Middle School Boys At Dallas Conference
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures