Angels Coach Don Baylor Fractures Leg Catching Opening Day Pitch
Sports Fan Insider
Not long after signing a one-day contract that allowed him to retire with the Angels, Vladimir Guerrero tossed out the ceremonial first pitch before the team’s opener.
Angels batting coach Don Baylor was tasked with receiving that first pitch, and unfortunately Baylor was injured while doing so.
Here is the chilling video.
The team later tweeted out the info that Baylor fractured his leg and would have surgery.
Get well Don!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas QB David Ash Ends Playing Career
- Suspect Arrested In Rape Near SMU
- Arlington Woman Executed For Starvation Death Of 9-Year-Old
- School Bus Cameras Go Dark In Some North Texas Cities
- Supreme Court Refuses To Block Execution Of Arlington Woman
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures