Johnson County Sheriff Bob Alford Deputizes Conan O’Brien
JOHNSON COUNTY, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Comedian Conan O’Brien is in Dallas all this week shooting his live show. Monday he went to Johnson County to pursue a career in law enforcement. He just needed to pass a few tests first.
Shriff Alford spokw with 1080 KRLD about the experience he had filing the show segment.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mavericks Embarrass Heat In 2nd Half, Win 93-72
- Prime Prep, Charter School Started By Deion Sanders Closed
- Judge To Rule On Motion To End Midland Veterans Parade Crash Trial
- Specialized Veterinary Care Worth The Price For Pet Owners
- Softball Team Plays For First Time Since Fatal Crash
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures