Johnson County Sheriff Bob Alford Deputizes Conan O’Brien
JOHNSON COUNTY, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Comedian Conan O’Brien is in Dallas all this week shooting his live show. Monday he went to Johnson County to pursue a career in law enforcement. He just needed to pass a few tests first.
Shriff Alford spokw with 1080 KRLD about the experience he had filing the show segment.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cedar Hill PD Does Spot On Mathew McConaughey Parody
- Cowboys To Use Franchise Tag On Dez Bryant
- Body Discovered At Lake Ray Hubbard During Missing Person Search
- Bass Collection Opens At Kimbell Art Museum In Fort Worth
- Weather Forces Cancellation Of North Texas Marathon
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures