Sara Gilbert & Linda Perry Wed
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry are married.
A spokeswoman for Gilbert says the actress wed the musician over the weekend. The spokeswoman, Melissa Kates, confirmed the nuptials Monday.
Gilbert is best known for her starring role on the long-running sitcom “Roseanne.” She is also a creator and co-host of the CBS show “The Talk.”
Fellow hosts Julie Chen and Aisha Tyler said Monday that they attended the oceanfront wedding. They say it was “beautiful” and “magical.”
Perry is a singer, songwriter, producer and former front woman of the rock band 4 Non Blondes.
The 39-year-old Gilbert and 48-year-old Perry have been engaged since April 2013.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Wage Protesters Picket Area Walmart Stores
- Oil Boom Brings New Focus To Univ. Of Texas’ Land
- Dallas Loses To Eagles In Worst Performance Of Season
- Austin Police: Shooter Targets Buildings Downtown
- Texas A&M Run Over By LSU, 23-17
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures