Teacher Accused Of Indecency With Child
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A Dallas Independent School District teacher is accused of making a student expose herself to him.
Anthony Holmes is a gym teacher at Skyline High School. He’s now charged with indecency with a child.
Holmes told the 15-year-old girl to expose herself to him, according to the arrest warrant, while both of them were in the school’s weight room.
He’s currently in the Dallas County Jail.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Motor Speedway Asking Race Fans To Ditch The Confederate Flag
- Gator Kills Texas Man During Late Swim
- Dez Cheers In Boxer Charles Hatley’s Corner
- 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots Himself In The Leg
- Collin County Woman Dies After Falling At Royal Gorge Bridge In Colorado
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures