Teacher Accused Of Indecency With Child
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A Dallas Independent School District teacher is accused of making a student expose herself to him.
Anthony Holmes is a gym teacher at Skyline High School. He’s now charged with indecency with a child.
Holmes told the 15-year-old girl to expose herself to him, according to the arrest warrant, while both of them were in the school’s weight room.
He’s currently in the Dallas County Jail.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Steals And Deals: State Fair Discounts
- Charging Documents: Phelps’ Breath Test Was .14
- Cannon Firing Returns To Texas A&M Field
- Ebola Patient Told Dallas Hospital He Was From Liberia On Initial Visit
- Texas Girl Missing For 12 Years Found In Mexico
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures