IRVING, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – The Irving Fire Department is on the scene of a building collapse in the Los Colinas area of Irving.
On Wednesday afternoon a building that is under construction at 753 Lake Carolyn Point had partially collapsed.
Assistant Irving Fire Chief Russell Wilson says there was one person trapped for a brief time. The extent of the injury isn’t known.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- SMU Stuns No. 11 Houston 38-16
- Stars Shut Out By Blue Jackets 3-0
- Local Developer Brings Old Building Back To Life In Oak Cliff
- Man Injured By Bobcat Is First Case In Plano’s Recorded History
- Fort Worth Police Arrest Man Who Shot At Officers
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
this is a developing story.