ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Doors open at 11 a.m. for a busy day at AT&T Stadium ahead of the Final Four tip off.
Fans will enjoy free admission and parking at AT&T Stadium all day with an opportunity to watch all four teams take the floor for practice.
The day’s events will include free giveaways and a chance to win tickets to the Final Four games.
The practice schedule is as follows:
Noon – Connecticut
1 p.m. – Florida
2 p.m. – Kentucky
3 p.m. – Wisconsin
After the practices, college seniors from across the county will participate in the Reese’s College All-Star Game starting at 4:30.
The game will be followed by the Reese’s Slant celebration honoring students who have donated thousands of hours of community service.
GRAMMY award-winning hip-hop artist and actor Common and CBS 11 News anchor Adrienne Bankert will emcee the event. Former Dallas Cowboy Daryl “Moose” Johnston, former Dallas Maverick Rolando Blackman, WNBA star and Dallas native Tamika Catchings, and Final Four MVP Mateen Cleaves will all make special appearances.
Other Final Four events on Friday include: Bracket Town, March Madness Music Festival, and ESPN is setting up shop in Fort Worth’s Sundance Square for its Final Four broadcasts. AT&T launched the “NCAA Final Four North Texas” app to help fans keep tabs on all the Final Four events.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- TSA Put To Test With Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Texan With Character: Aman Lee
- Former Funeral Director Pleads Guilty To Abusing Corpses
- New Antibiotic Resistant Superbug Identified In The U.S.
- 2 Killed In Separate Automobile Crashes On Oklahoma Roads
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures