ARLINGTON, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – Usually the best spot to find fun food and folks is outside. But with rain, wind (and later hail) dominating the area around AT&T Stadium, people moved inside quickly.
I gravitated toward the Florida student section and found people who had painted their bodies, some calf in just overalls, several sporting fake orange Mohawks and one person who had a real Mohawk! I also came across a boisterous group of fans that was carrying a giant psych-out head that has become more and more commonplace at sporting events, especially those of the college variety.
Add in performances by the band (drum kit and all), super hot dancers and cheerleaders, and we had the makings of an indoor party before the game even started.
Who’d have predicted that.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Danny Garcia: Thurman’s ‘Never Been In The Ring With A Guy Like Me’
- Casey Affleck Speaks About Sexual Harassment Claims
- Grapevine Police Say Man Stabbed Co-Worker To Death
- McDonald’s To Offer Mobile Order-&-Pay This Year
- New Exxon CEO Says Company Will Boost Production
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures