ARLINGTON, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – Usually the best spot to find fun food and folks is outside. But with rain, wind (and later hail) dominating the area around AT&T Stadium, people moved inside quickly.
I gravitated toward the Florida student section and found people who had painted their bodies, some calf in just overalls, several sporting fake orange Mohawks and one person who had a real Mohawk! I also came across a boisterous group of fans that was carrying a giant psych-out head that has become more and more commonplace at sporting events, especially those of the college variety.
Add in performances by the band (drum kit and all), super hot dancers and cheerleaders, and we had the makings of an indoor party before the game even started.
Who’d have predicted that.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Searching For Man Who Exposed Himself To Woman
- Former Duncanville Teacher Starts 10 Year Sentence For Student Affair
- Rain Boots Fit For A Queen On-Trend At Dean & DeLuca Invitational
- TSA Put To Test With Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Texan With Character: Aman Lee
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures