Plano Police, US Marshals Capture Man Wanted For Attempted Murder
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – The Plano Police Department and the U.S. Marshals captured a man wanted for attempted murder in Louisiana who fled from police Friday evening.
Authorities took 23-year-old Danny Saulny into custody around 10 p.m. Friday without incident.
He will be extradited to Louisiana for the attempted murder warrant.
When authorities went to serve a felony warrant to Saulny, he escaped officers by fleeing on foot.
According to press release, the U.S. Marshals, Plano police with a canine and the Texas Department of Public Safety helicopter were unable to locate the man for some time.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Police Training Track Not Up To Speed
- I-Team: Uber Driver Accused Of Rape Used Fake City Permit
- Dallas Arboretum Offers $1 Admission Through August
- Lockbox Full Of Animal Drugs Missing In Irving
- Texas Faces Less Stringent Goals In Final Clean Power Plan
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures