ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Bye-bye Vegas! The 2015 Academy of Country Music awards show will be held at AT&T stadium, according to the acmcountry.com.
The announcement was made at Sunday’s 49th awards show.
The 50th awards show at AT&T stadium will be held at 7 p.m. on April 19, 2015, with doors opening at 5 p.m.
Co-hosts Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton will return to host the show, according to the ACM website.
The 50th awards show means more than one night of festivities, however. Fans can pay big bucks to not only attend the show, but gain access to the two-day outdoor music event on April 17 and 18.
That two-day music festival, called “ACM Party for a Cause®: 50 Years of Music & Memorie,s” will be held just next door at Globe Life Park beginning at noon each day.
A talent lineup is yet to be announced, a total of 30 artist are expected to play.
“This two-day outdoor music event will include multiple stages for ongoing LIVE country music performances, interactive experiences, a family-friendly country marketplace with food trucks and vendors from around the country, and much more,” the ACM website reads.
Ticket packages range between $145 and $585.
Ticket presale starts April 10, according to the ACM website. Regular ticket sales begin April 15.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Browns Benched Manziel For Violating Team’s Trust
- American Airlines Stops Accepting Argentine Pesos
- New “Star Wars” Movie Gets PG-13 Rating
- Thousands Of Kids Crossed Mexico Border In October
- 15 Texas Counties Get Disaster Aid After October Storms
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures