Some Thoughts About The Greatness Of The NCAA Final Four
ARLINGTON, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – Ok, i’m officially back on board with college basketball!
1. I was pulling for UCONN and their coach former Dallas Maverick Kevin Ollie. They won!
2. Down goes Florida! Dwight Howard was sitting in the Gator section & was booed constantly.
3. Wisconsin fans love: in order. Frank Kaminsky, Russell Wilson, Travis Frederick, & Tony Romo.
4. Kentucky forward Julius Randle of Dallas got a huge ovation during team introdutions.
5. Rappers/actors LLCoolJ & Common are here and are loving their basketball.
6. Troy Aikman & Tony Dorsett are also here tonight.
7. Chocolate Chip Cookies cost $5. i had to have one! no. it wasn’t worth it. not even close.
8. I think the NCAA did a great job dressing up Jerry World. i was one of the emcees for the NBA All Star
Game here & that game drew a world record 108,000 people. it was dressed out a couple of notches better.
9. Former Mav Jim Jackson is here pulling for Wisconsin & his son Traevon Jackson. he’s very stressed.
10. Kentucky fans have to be the loudest crowd of the night! Must be the bourbon!!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Tech Hopes To Rebound vs Iowa St After 2-Game Skid
- Drunk Driver Blamed For Lewisville Crash
- Major Closures At North Tarrant Express Project
- Niemi, Stars Shut Out Penguins 3-0 In Season Opener
- Broken Texas Tries To Fix Season Against No. 10 Oklahoma
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures