Olive Garden’s Capellini Pomodoro-Inspired Recipe
— 14 oz. capellini pasta (angel hair)
— 8 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
— 11 fresh basil leaves, chopped
— 2 cloves garlic, chopped
— 6 Tbsp olive oil
— Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Cook capellini pasta according to package directions.
2. Dice fresh tomatoes.
3. Chop fresh basil into ribbons.
4. Press or chop garlic gloves.
5. Drizzle olive oil into pan and add tomatoes, basil and garlic.
6. Season with salt and pepper and mix together.
7. Toss pasta with tomato mixture in a sauté pan and heat throughout.
8. Top with freshly grated parmesan and more basil. Serve immediately.
- Texas Girls Lead Police On High-Speed Chase In Grandma’s Car
- Behind Famed Hot Dog Contest, A Whopper Of A Legend
- Holiday Weekend Begins With Record $415 Million Mega Millions Jackpot
- Cowboys Jerry Should Grant McClain One More Wish
- Heat Center Hassan Whiteside Spurns Mavs To Stay In Miami
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures