Olive Garden’s Capellini Pomodoro-Inspired Recipe
— 14 oz. capellini pasta (angel hair)
— 8 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
— 11 fresh basil leaves, chopped
— 2 cloves garlic, chopped
— 6 Tbsp olive oil
— Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Cook capellini pasta according to package directions.
2. Dice fresh tomatoes.
3. Chop fresh basil into ribbons.
4. Press or chop garlic gloves.
5. Drizzle olive oil into pan and add tomatoes, basil and garlic.
6. Season with salt and pepper and mix together.
7. Toss pasta with tomato mixture in a sauté pan and heat throughout.
8. Top with freshly grated parmesan and more basil. Serve immediately.
- Polish Court Upholds Refusal To Extradite Polanski
- 2 Sooners Among Heisman Trophy Finalists
- Lady Gaga Calls PTSD Struggle One Of Her ‘Deepest Secrets’
- More Than 200 Christmas Wreaths Stolen From Farm
- UNT Excited To Play In Heart Of Dallas Bowl
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures