Grand Jury Indicts City Of Hutchins Employees
Get Breaking News First
HUTCHINS (CBSDFW.COM) - A Dallas County Grand Jury has indicted the City of Hutchins Mayor, Artis Johnson, for Criminal Conspiracy and Abuse of Official Capacity, according to Hutchins Chief of Police Frank McElligott.
City Secretary Janis Daniels was indicted for theft (less than $1500.00). Also, eight current or former City of Hutchins Public Works employees were indicted for engaging in organized criminal activity.
The public works employees indicted were; Ronnie O’Brien, Joe Boner, Ian Adams, John Luksa, Charlie Chatman, Carl Maxey, Jeremy Plunkett and Don Lawson.
The indictments conclude a sixteen month investigation by the Hutchins Police Department and the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office of Public Integrity.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rangers, Darvish Hold On In 4-2 Yankees Win
- Standing Room Only At Collin County Meeting About Immigrant Children
- Disrespected Dez? The Anatomy Of A Cowboys Non-Story
- Recent Drownings Reminder For Parents To Stay Vigilant
- Jury In Jesse Ventura/Chris Kyle Case To Return Tuesday
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures