DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Due to overwhelming fan demand, ubiquitous entertainer Justin Timberlake is bringing ‘The 20/20 Experience World Tour’ back to North America in the fall, and Dallas is included in his latest list of concert dates. The former *NSYNC member (turned solo performer) will take over the American Airlines Center on December 3.
That is one day shy of a year since Timberlake was last in Dallas. The original North American leg of his world tour passed through the American Airlines Center on December 4 of last year. This began as the performer’s first tour in six years. He has been selling out venues worldwide.
Timberlake released his two-part “The 20/20 Experience” album in 2013. It has spawned huge hits including “Mirrors,” “Suit & Tie,” “Take Back the Night” and “TKO.”
Tickets to the December show go on sale at 10:00 a.m. on April 14. Other nearby cities include Houston (two days before Dallas) and Oklahoma City (two days after Dallas). Members of Timberlake’s new fan club will be able to start purchasing tickets early, on April 8.
Visit Timberlake’s official website for more details about the tour.
- Dallas Police Investigating Whether 1 Suspect Attacked 2 Women At Nearby Apartment Complexes
- Lloyd’s Late Goal Gives United States 1-0 Win Over Mexico
- No. 16 SMU Snaps Gonzaga’s 6-Game Streak With 69-60 Win
- Seguin Scores Twice During Big 2nd, Stars Beat Capitals 4-3
- Fight Night: Personal Attacks, Court Debate For GOP Hopefuls
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures